Shay Kawaii "Bat Girl" Set

Or Bat Gal Set? It's listed both ways on their website, weirdly enough. I actually kind of prefer Bat Gal. If you say it with a Jamaican Patois flair, then it sort of becomes a pun! Bat Gyal/Bad Gyal? Is that a reach? lol

So, I had my fancy sci-fi background image for exactly one post and I'm already over it. lol Honestly, just one universal background can't cover everything. So back to more boring preview pics I go.

Speaking of...

Presets:
This includes 6 presets. 3 stencils (pictured above), and 3 recolorable.
 
 Categories:
YA-A Females
Everyday, Sleepwear, Swimwear, and Career
No Maternity
 
 Technical Hogwash:
Polycount: 6.8k (Top), 5.6k (Bottom)
Texture Size: 1k
Custom Thumbnails
Mesh by Me!
Known Issues: The garters clip on the highest weight.  
 
Download Here (SFS) 
 
Did any of you catch Eurovision? I won't lie, I generally don't keep up with itI enjoy all genres of music (except country), but I always assume all the songs are going to be very similar so I typically avoid it. But this year had a full blown metal contestant in Serbia's Lavina! Now I'm a smidge obsessed. So I'm pushing my obsession onto everyone I know, as one does. That includes you, visitor. Also hello to everyone from Tumblr! I am forever humbled any time any of my stuff gets posted over there. I immediately notice, because my views go up by like 20 in a day haha! Love y'all. 💙

Popular Posts