Skeleton Underbust Corset
I am trying to give my blog a visually interesting identity, so I made some backgrounds for my preview pictures (and will henceforth finally remember I can change the font)! I can't tell if they are cool or cringe, but I think my existence is simultaneously cool and cringe, so it fits either way.
Details Schmetails:
This is inspiration from the exact same reddit picture as my last post (the chaps). That same random woman. She had the coolest chaps AND she had the coolest corset. She is hogging the world's coolness.
This includes 2 different meshes. The first will include a "Barbie Bust" meaning just the normal EA bust. The second replaces the High LOD mesh only with an anatomically correct bust (labeled as "Detailed Bust" in the files) courtesy of Jvsmith over on LoversLab.
Presets:
- Preset 1 is the underbust corset with no bra, with a stencil to appear as it is intended.
- Preset 2 is the recolorable version of Preset 1, with 3 recolorable channels (corset, skeleton hands, and clasps).
- Preset 3 is Preset 1, with an added bra (as pictured above).
- Preset 4 is the recolorable version of Preset 3, with 3 recolorable channels (corset and bra, skeleton hands, and clasps).
Categories: - YA-A Females
- Everyday and Career
- No maternity.Technical Stuff:
- 4K Poly (Barbie Bust), 4.1K (Detailed Bust)
- 1K Textures
- Custom Thumbnails
- Known issue: the small details (mostly the clasps, but also the skeleton hands a little bit), get distorted and clip on either extreme of the weight slider.
- Mesh by Me!Download Here (SFS)


