Belted Latex Chaps

 It's exactly what is says on the tin. Also, hi. I'm alive (sorta). 

 I saw a pic on Reddit of this goth girlie wearing the coolest chaps I've ever seen. So I made them for TS3!

UPDATE 6/4/2026: I added 2 presets. 1 with a stenciled version of the thong in the preview pics and another that is recolorable. Credits to the thong go to daluved1 over on MTS. Click their name to download their accessory version! I have also updated the thumbnail.



 

Deets:

 They come with 6 presets. 3 have a stencil (as seen above) that gives them the best general look, as making them recolorable means the highlights will no longer be pure white.

Presets Include:

  • Black and White Stencil (seen above) with no undies (sim above is wearing accessory underwear).
  • Black and White Stencil with undies (some random EA underoos I grabbed).
  • Recolorable with no undies.
  • Recolorable with aforementioned EA undies.
  • Black and White Stencil with undies (daluved1's accessory thong. Will appear the same as pictured above).
  • Recolorable version of the accessory thong stencil. 


Categories:

  • YA-A Females
  • Everyday, Career, and Outwear (Okay, sorry I don't know why I made them for Outwear...hos don't get cold or something?)
  • No maternity.

Technical Mumbo Jumbo:

  • 4.9K Poly
  • 1K Texture
  • Custom Thumbnail
  • Mesh by Me! 

Download Here (SFS)

Popular Posts